Once the OFP packages for other devices are released, we will be updating this post. So, download the stock firmware (Realme UI OFP package) for your phone from the table below. Currently, OFP packages are only available for the Realme 3, Realme 3i, Realme X, Realme X2, Realme X2 Pro, and Realme X50 Pro. In some cases, the flash tool may also the “Device not recognized, please check your phone stock firmware!
The software version is RMX1992EX_11.C.09 that’s based on Android 10 and weighs a hefty 2GB in size. So, we will recommend using Wi-Fi in order to download the firmware flash file on your PC. Additionally, we have provided all the required links, tools, drivers, and the flashing guide so you can easily install the stock firmware on your device. Realme Flash Tool is a firmware flash tool mainly used to flash stock firmware files on Realme-based Android devices. Also, It is commonly used to fix issues such as boot loops or downgrade, remove screen lock, repair stuck-on device logo, etc. In this post, we provide to download Realme Flash Tool V2.0 latest version setup, and the instructions to use it on a computer easily.
- If you have any questions or other contribution please post in comments section for assistance.
- I wanted to give you the best flash file, firmware, tools, dump file, etc for free download.
- Here you will find all the latest Oppo firmware for Oppo Realme 3 RMX1825.
- I have explained the method which is used by People or the Repairing Shops.
- If you have important data on the phone (like contacts, messages, app data, etc.), back them up because you could loose data after flashing.
Also if you feel your Realme C2 lag or has an issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Realme C2. I wanted to give you the best flash file, firmware, tools, dump file, etc for free download.
All data will be deleted after flashing, so backup all personal data like photos and contacts, etc to prevent data loss. Once you have downloaded the update package from the link in this post, backup all important data. Like contacts, messages, app data, etc., before you proceed with installing the update. See steps for installing the firmware update after the download link.